About Physio You
At Physio You we aim to provide the very best in Physio care using the most up to date information and techniques available. We work with each individual in order to create a tailored solution whatever your injury to optimise adherence improving recovery time.
Our physiotherapists will always offer one on one hands-on treatment that is specific to your needs. Initial assessment duration is 45 minutes to 1 hour to ensure a thorough understanding of patient injury and history is obtained.
We are experts in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of musculoskeletal problems. Our focus is on the correction of movement dysfunction that can cause back pain, sports or work related injuries. During the initial appointment we spend time assessing each patient’s history enabling us to establish an accurate diagnosis and identify the cause of your symptom. We then provide a tailored treatment program to assist in your recovery and long-term health and wellbeing using the most up to date information and techniques available. If we can’t help you we will make sure we refer you to someone who can.
COVID-19 Action Plan
Our At Physio You the health and wellbeing of our patients and community is our number one priority.
As a healthcare provider we will continue to uphold our hygiene and infection control standards, policies and procedures. With the evolving coronavirus situation, we have implemented a number of additional measures to help protect our patients and staff.
Our existing and additional measures include:
- Thorough, frequent cleaning of all high touch areas with hospital grade disinfectant including reception areas, door handles and treatment areas.
- Requesting patients advise us if they are potentially high risk for infection or have been exposed to anyone who is high risk.
- Requesting that patients use the hand sanitiser provided upon entry to our reception.
- Use of a face mask by our Physiotherapist during patient consultations if required.
- No shaking of hands with patients.
- Where possible, our Physiotherapist will be maximising distance between themselves and patients.
- A maximum of 1 patient at a time in our reception and treatment areas.
We request that if you are experiencing any cold/ flu like symptoms which may include fever, coughing, sore throat, fatigue, shortness of breath that you DO NOT attend the practice, and contact us to reschedule your appointment.
If you have any further questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or M: 0466 399 189.
Jerry Cassell, Physiotherapist and Practice Principal.